Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

Hello All;

Well I guess I'll start my name is Jennipher and I am a wife and mother of 3 two girls ages 7 and 14 and one babyboy who will be a year in Nov. My oldst is Kadijah Nicole she is a freshmen in highschool this year and is to be apart of the class of 2013!  I am expecting great things from her and for her these next 4yrs. I am sure it will be a journey and I'm happy to have a place and a group to share it with.

next

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DragonMom25
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:24 AM

HI,

I am Nicole a wife and mother of 2 boys aged 13 and 8.  My 13 year old is heading to Highschool in a week!!!

He is very smart, unfortunately the boredom in hte lower grades has caused him to also have a bit of a smart mouth as well.

He is going to a private high and I expect he will have a wonderful time!

thanks for inviting me to share these next 4 years with people going through the same thing, a child in high school.

Nicole

dancemom165
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Hello! I am Cindy and the proud mother of two teenage girls only 16 months apart. My oldest Kim, is 14 and going to be a freshman this year. My youngest Averi, is 13 and going into the eigth grade. I look forward to having others to talk to as we go through the high school years! 

My_4_cuties_08
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Hello. I'm Andrea. I have 4 kids. I have a 14yr old., 12 yr old., 9 yr old., and a 3 yr old. My 14 yr old daughter is Ashley and this is her first year in High School. She is taking all health based classes. She's a very smart girl and I think she'll go very far all 4 years in high school.

kathiegoldberg
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Hi!  I have 2 kids - a daughter, age 14, and a son, age 10 (5th grade).  My daughter had her first day of high school on Monday 8/24 and so far, so good.  She is excited about high school although she is a bit worried about the workload - our middle school had very little homework and we know to expect a lot more homework in high school.  She has already joined the varsity soccer team (we don't have a JV team) so it is nice for her to already know some of the older kids.  We live in a resort community and our schools are fairly small - her class is about 65-70 kids total.  Small is good and bad - mostly good because it means a lot of opportunities for the kids.

Kayla is a good student - she is taking 3 honors classes (geometry, english, and biology) plus 2nd year of spanish, PE, and an art class.

I just hope the next 4 years don't go too quickly - I can't imagine what it will be like to have her off to college!

Kathie

gld2bmom
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Hi I'm Kris and my second daughter Steph is a freshmen this year.  My oldest is in 11th grade and my son is in 5th grade (my youngest is in heaven). 

She starts on 9/8 and is both excited and scared (me too).  I look forward to sharing stories with everyone about our class of 2013 kids.

Kris - Proud momma to 4 beautiful kids                                           and married to my best friend

in love listening to tuneslistening to tunesboy on a swingangel mini

3plus3equals5
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I'm Lori. I have 3 boys. Scott is 19 and in college. Brandon is my 14 year old freshman. Alaric is 2. I also have a step-daughter in 10th and a step-son in 9th. So we have 2 freshmen this year :)

They started school on the 17th (at different schools).

Brandon is a great student. He's taking honors classes again this year. He's very shy and has a small circle of friends. He was upset the first day of school, because they put him in the wrong science class and he didn't have anyone to eat lunch with. We finally got that straightened out, and now he's in freshman physics with his friends, and gets to eat lunch with them. Other than that, he likes school so far.

Lori

chefbelcher
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM

hi there

my name is Ramona and i'm a mom and wife - my 14 yr old son Dana will be starting 9th grade on tuesday ( Sept. 1st ) and is a member of the high school band. He plays the baritone and has since he was in 4th grade. I hope he does well during the next 4 yrs and follows his dreams- he knows i will always support him no matter what he decides to do. i've included 2 pics of us. the first one was taken recently and the second one is me and him after he got his band uniform last may.

Quilting Goddess Of Countless UFO’sscissor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)