Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for Size L bermuda shorts

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

I am looking for maternity size L or 14/16 burmuda shorts.  As of Sept my job will have a strickt dress code and at this point living in TX and being from NY I wear shorts through November.  I have already started wearing some maternity shorts just because certain shorts don't fit right now and it is to hot for me to wear capris.  I also have this weird allergy thing that when I get hot or my clothing is to tight I break out in hives, I am on some medications but don't have full controll over it.  And she is very specific it can only be black, navy blue, browns or kackis.  No grey and if u wear denim u need to donate $5.00 that will go to a charity in a year (like a private school fund raiser)  I don't have that kind of money and am having a hard time finding much more then demin. I am looking for shorts that go over the belly not under the belly, this will help me to not have to buy maternity polos 2 soon (since I dont know the color yet either).  I have found a few that are like $50 a piece and I think that is crazy.  I have a bunch of capris but might be interested in more also.  I honestly don't need many shirts but might be interested in nursing shirts.  The funny part is my boss had a baby in Jan and gave me all her maternity clothing but she is generally a small to medium and I wear large so some I was able to hold on to but not most and there were no shorts.  I have already tried Treadup and not really what I need but will keep posting.  This is my first pregnancy, great timeing for a new dress code.

Bermuda shorts need to be a 10" inseam.

Thanks to anyone who responds. And if anyone is interested I am currently 15 weeks and due in January.

by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)