Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anybody opposed???

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 486 Total Views

I need to get my main website (www.cooshietooshies.com) back up and going.  I need to do a lot of updates on it.  I want to change it a little bit also for ordering from there.  Is there anybody opposed to me using any of their baby's pics on my page??  There are so many pics posted in this group i'd LOVE to use them.  If you absolutely do not want me using them...please let me know.  Thanks!

DSCN0429copycopy.jpg picture by KristysAngels

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilblufrog
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Feel free to use any of our photos!

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names! (11-19-07)

hall6pack
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I would be thrilled! 

Susan ~ Christian Wife to a wonderful Husband - SAHM to seven great children ages 19, 16, 11, 10, 3 & 10 month old twins. 

KristysAngels
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Awesome! Thanks!!  I started working on it last night.....I can't wait for it to be done and going again. 

sammiejsmom
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Not at all opposed.

LippyMcTiccy
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM

It's fine with me too.

lilchikkis
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:43 PM

the winners of the " baby of the month" contest were suppossed to be feature on your site :)

KristysAngels
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Yep....I will have a page that is strictly for the baby of the month page on my site!  I'm debating on putting it on the front page of my site...or making it it's own page.  Suggestions?  I have another page that's called "Cooshie Babies" and that's just a bunch of pics over time that I"ve accumulated of babies in my diapers.  Maybe since I have that I'll put the Baby of the Month on my front page.  Anybody with any suggestions I am greatly open to!!  Check out what I have so far at www.cooshietooshies.com and any input is awesome.   It's still in the works though so there is much more to come on there.  I will have pics of each type of diaper also and how they look inside and out.  It's just taking me time to get it all together.  I do it all mostly after the kids are in bed at night. 

Quoting lilchikkis:

the winners of the " baby of the month" contest were suppossed to be feature on your site :)

mamabens
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I know I'm late replying but I have no problem with you using our pics. In fact I have to get pics of the new ones you sent!

Miranda, proud Homebirthing, Co-sleeping,

Breastfeeding, Anti CIO, Anti Circ,No Vax,
Cloth diapering mom to
Rhiannon,Arielle & Harrison.

excougarmama
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Feel free to use any of ours.

Join me in this group! Learn about finances, offer support and advice! http://www.cafemom.com/group/108534/

Do you really want to call someone out? Tell them what you really think? Do you want to be able to SAY ANYTHING? Well "put on your big girl panties" is the forum for you! We don't delete. We cuss.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104777

Faye_Daisy
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM

When I get Chloes dipe i will post pic!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother to James, Haley, Abigail, and Chloe! Cloth Diapering and co-sleeping and loving every minute of it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)