Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POINT THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:21 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 222 Total Views
IM A SINGLE MOM AND FIGURED OUT A LONG TIME AGO THAT I GET OUT OF MY KIDS WHAT I PUT INTO THEM... IF I ALLOW THEM TO BE DISRESPECTFUL , THEY TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT.. I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE THE RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE MOMMY ALL THE TIME.. BUT  THATS NOT REAL LIFE...  I HAVE TO BE THE ONE WHO YELLS AT THEM FOR CLIMBING ON THE COUNTER... AND THE ONE WHO KISSED THE BOO BOO AND WIPES THEIR TEARS WHEN THEY FALL...   I SHOW MY CHILDREN WHAT I EXPECT AND IT MAKES MY JOB AS PARENT ALOT EASIER... NOT TO MENTION MY DAUGHTERS WILL ALL BE PRESIDENT SOME DAY...   HERE IS THE LINK TO MY TOUGH LOVE GROUP... COME CHECK US OUT

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TOUGHLOVEPARENTING
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bribri111
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 1:29 AM
 Hippie Stooges That's right girl you know I got your back! Sometimes it's hard sharing your kids with other people and no one seems like they agree with each other. As you know I have step children and it is alot of people involved in their lives. I just want the best for them and having other people in their lives teaching them the things I haven't gotten to yet is a good thing. So ladies extra help is always good don't get mad because someone other than you told your child no get mad when the child does not listen. Guide them and do everything for them that your parents didn't do for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)