Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Business I have been unhappy with and why

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

First one that comes to mind when I think of bad experiences I have had is with Acer computers.  I paid for a computer through my school and it happened to be an Acer.  Within a month of having it it would no longer turn on.  I called the company and it was obviously still under warranty.  But they wanted me to spend $60 to send it to them to be repaired.  I decided to go through my school and get a replacement the next two computers both gave out within a month of receiving them. 

I had them all looked at and was told they were manufacture defects but Acer still wanted to charge me $60 for them to repair something I had less than a month that was a manufacture defect.  I'm lucky my school replaced them however not everyone can go through a school so if you bought it from them directly you will have to pay to send it back to them.

Next one is US Bank they have a tendency to suck the life out of you with overdraft fees because they delay depostis while showing they are available when they are not.  You can read about them all over the web just google I hate US Bank.  Their customer service is awful too they don't work with their customers whatsoever.

Whylie Eye care center.  Unless you're from Iowa you won't recognize the other one.  But basically their glasses are of very poor quality.  If they break at no fault of your own they will not fix or replace them.  This is my latest frustration within a week of getting my glasses the screw came off the ear piece and I took them they said the screw was stripped and they would do nothing.  Also they don't return phone calls.

Landon             Xander                Jadzia                   Ronan
  3-15-2005          5-16-2006             9-25-2007                5-29-2009

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)