Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying for twins or more... Tell us about your self...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 856 Total Views

Tell us about your self ladies... Lets get to know one another

Why do u want twins or more...?

how many are u trying for?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmboyce
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Well i'm not exactly sure why i want twins it's something that i've wanted since i was little.  I used to tell my mom when i was little i was going to grow up and have twins.  lol

but  i had my first daughter 3 years ago and she was only one. 

i would like two but whatever happens happens

Brittany

CafeMom Tickers

laura_mae99
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM

do ya'll have any twins in your family or anything?

Quoting bmboyce:

Well i'm not exactly sure why i want twins it's something that i've wanted since i was little.  I used to tell my mom when i was little i was going to grow up and have twins.  lol

but  i had my first daughter 3 years ago and she was only one. 

i would like two but whatever happens happens

mariposa_kms
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Well, I'm currently 3 months pregnant with my third, but since I started researching twin conception and posting about it awhile back, thought it would be fun to follow this thread. I really wanted twins this pregnancy because I figured this would be my last pregnancy and I really wanted and even number of kids instead of an odd number.

My first two babies are DD almost 6yrs and DS just turned 4 years. This baby is due in March, and could be born on my bday. (I always go overdue) ;o)

I wish you all double the sticky baby dust and look forward to following your journey.

mariposakms

newmama008
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Hello! My name is Brandy and although I don't think I'll be trying for twins(I'm not a huge fan of yams!) I would like to have twins. There are sets of twins in my husbands and my side of the family.  But is it only mine that counts?? I dont know I just think it would be fun to see what happens and follow everyone else's journey:)

bmboyce
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I know my one cousin had twin girls on my mom's side.  Not sure about anyone else

I my dads side my 2nd cousins were twins they had one of each

but I heard it don't matter about the fathers side of things. 

b/c my SO has twins on his side so he says I haven't meant any of them put that don't mean anything.

Brittany

CafeMom Tickers

jking48444
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Hello all!

My name is Jenny and I currently have PCOS and am hypothyroid. I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. My and dh have been trying since September 2006 for baby #2, with no success.

I am really hoping for twins or triplets as I know if I am ever blessed enought to be pregnant again, it will be my last.

Little Background:

My mom is one of a triplet (2 girls 1 boy) and my dad is one of a twin (2 boys). I am hoping and praying for more than 1. But if I can just get pregnant I really don't care what the end result is, lol

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! 

Jen
www.youravon.com/jking1831
laura_mae99
by Member on Oct. 27, 2009 at 6:22 PM

wow girl... u got alot of twins in your family... LOL your set to go!! Keep us up to date on what happens... I hope u get them!!! are ya'll hoping for boys or girls

Quoting jking48444:

Hello all!

My name is Jenny and I currently have PCOS and am hypothyroid. I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. My and dh have been trying since September 2006 for baby #2, with no success.

I am really hoping for twins or triplets as I know if I am ever blessed enought to be pregnant again, it will be my last.

Little Background:

My mom is one of a triplet (2 girls 1 boy) and my dad is one of a twin (2 boys). I am hoping and praying for more than 1. But if I can just get pregnant I really don't care what the end result is, lol

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! 

gizzers
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM

The dad's side does count.  I've always heard that twins skip generations.  My step daughter is pregnant with twins.  There are NO twins on her mom's side at all.  Her Grandpa has twin sisters.  Best of luck to everyone hoping for twins!!!!!!!

baby21100
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM

my name is rita and my mum had twins, but we lost the girl last year in an accident and she was my younger sis, the youngest in the farmily. we were very close. i had a miscarrage on the 15th of may so i want double for my troubles and i love twins too. a boy and a girl with the girl beeing the youngest just like my mum. i lived with the yorubas in Nigeria for a while, i love yam, i drink a lot of milk, i took clomid and i'm 35yrs old. i trust in God.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Hi, my name is Kary :) I am TTC my 4th baby & would really love a set of twins!!!

Twins run in my family a LOT & I just think they are such an adorable miracle. My oldest son was a twin but we experienced 'vanishing twin syndrome' when I was somewhere between 6-9 wks pregnant. My husband is an identical twin himself & would love twins. My grandma's were BOTH fraternal twins (girl/girl & boy/girl). I have 2 sets of cousins that are twins (girl/girl & boy/boy both fraternal). I also have nephews that are twins (fraternal boy/boy) & my sister-in-laws are twins (fraternal girl/girl).

This will be our last pregnancy & I just think twins would be an amazing blessing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)