Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What keeps you happy and motivated?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

What makes me happy? 

Motivation is the Key in my life to keep me going & love to share it with my friends and family.  I like to listen to either music, read a book, do a fun activity with my kids, have fun with my girl friends so I can get my day pumped up.

I'm human like everyone else and have stuff that goes on in my life that are good and bad.  I try to turn the negative into the postive and make the best of it.  I have such a great family, friends, business friendships and just everyone that surrounds me is pretty awesome.

I always try to make the best out of life, always love to be there for my friends and family, help others in any way I can, be the best that I can be.

I follow these three principles in life: 1. be the best i can be, 2. treat others like i want to be treated, 3. do what's right.

I'm so glad that I have been able to meet such good people in my life. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you happy and motivated?

by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sandraberke
by Group Owner on Jul. 22, 2010 at 9:01 AM

i believe in Karma what goes around comes around so i ALWAYS try and treat otehr the way i want to be treated and do whats right. and doing the best ou can with what you can is alll anyone can ever do.

my kids have really been keeping me motivated this deployment. last deployment ni only have Riley my oldest and Aiden was my newborn. and it wasnt nouthing to just  lay around the house doing nouthing. but this deployment not only do i have my 2 little ones but i have  newborn that needs me. needs me to be strong and to stop laying around. altho i am dog tired by the end of the day i still find time to get online ad talk with my husband when and if he can get on.

armywifeproud
by Admin on Oct. 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM

My baby boy keeps me motivated. I live each day to care for him  and see him grow. He makes me want to better myself and make something of myself.

adfsanchez
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 9:46 AM

It good to have someone in life that keeps you motivated thats your son...Pretty awesome.

Quoting armywifeproud:

My baby boy keeps me motivated. I live each day to care for him  and see him grow. He makes me want to better myself and make something of myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN