Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Pleasures

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

drinking

First off yes i smoke. there i said. ive been smoking off and on since i was 16 years old. Ive done alot of stuff and given up aLOT of the bad things i used to do but smoking has always stuck wtih me.

i am also an avid coffee drinking. with a newborn and 2 other Small kids i need all the help i can get sometimes.my coffee of choice is either Starbucks or dunkin donuts. i try to always have a bag at my house. i drink 6-12 cups a day. : )

coffee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

by on Jul. 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
adfsanchez
by on Jul. 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I love to drink the coffee, i drink 2 to three cups a day of the american and cant keep away from the cuban kind.  I don't smoke at all...

Only stay away from it once in a while when I dont feel well like today Thursday July 22..

Aarionna
by on Oct. 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I cant function without my coffee I love the bumper sticker there is too much blood in my caffine sytem but I say coffee system...l0oldrinking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)