Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introductions

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

my name is amber. my sons name is kenneth and we live in midway park. kenneth is 2 and a half. he loves to play with cars and basketball. we are looking forward to meeting new friends.welcomeboth of us are pretty easygoing. and we also have a small dog.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
diamondgrl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM

im lindsey i have 2 kids thomas who is 3  n alia who is a few months old they are my world. We live in midway park ( not base housing) hunters creek , I'v lived here about 3yrs. Thomas is filled w/ energy and loves soccer and Alia loves to be held lol

marinewife1106
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Hello All! My name is Carolyn and I live in Tarawa Terrace. I have a 2 year old son named James and currently pregnant with our second child that is due February 6th. My son is very outgoing and energetic. He has a fascination with cars and trucks, and he is absolutely obsessed with the movie Cars! He is my little buddy and I am trying to get to know other moms in the area for my son and myself. I have lived here for a little over two years and my husband will be deploying to Aghanistan in the beginning of the year so I am hoping to make new friends that can keep me company..lol. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

you rock

kennethsmom910
by Group Owner on Sep. 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Quoting marinewife1106:

Hello All! My name is Carolyn and I live in Tarawa Terrace. I have a 2 year old son named James and currently pregnant with our second child that is due February 6th. My son is very outgoing and energetic. He has a fascination with cars and trucks, and he is absolutely obsessed with the movie Cars! He is my little buddy and I am trying to get to know other moms in the area for my son and myself. I have lived here for a little over two years and my husband will be deploying to Aghanistan in the beginning of the year so I am hoping to make new friends that can keep me company..lol. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

you rockwow thats a coincidence.my 2 year old sons bday is february 6th! he thinks he has to "drive" everything with wheels and somethings without!

fenyxred
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM

baby in slingHello, My name is Martha and I have son, Alexx who will be 7 months on 9/11. We live in the outskirts of Jacksonville and Richlands, and hsve been residing here for little less than a year. One of Alexx's favorite things to do is bounce, bounce, bounce! He loves his jumperoo and even tries to bounce while sitting down,lol! He is attentive and friendly, and always ready to greet a friend. We look forward to meeting/playing with , you all.

Quoting marinewife1106:

you rock

how strange, my hubby is also deploying to Aghan. the beginning of the year. With whom is he deploying with?

tomikosnook
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Hello my name is Tomiko I live in Berkeley Manor and have 2 sons and pregnant with #3 due in April. My sons are Kyle who is 11 and Matthew who is 5...they are both very energetic, Kyle likes to skateboard, play basketball, play video games and is into Pokemon. Matthew is my free spirit, as long as there are kids playing he is down for anything...He can go from playing cars or trains with a little boy to playing dress up (yeah I let him from time to time) with a little girl...he loves people! 

I LOVE TO singing I HAVE 2 teen boy'S....WE ARE IN THE

coast guard(COAST GUARD) AND ARE CURRENTLY expecting baby!!!  ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK!

CarrieB04
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 9:33 AM

My name is Carrie and i live in Berkley Manor.I have 2 girls,Samantha is 4 she is in afternoon Pre-k,she loves animals and will play with any one.she will be 5 on Nov 14.Kaily is 9 months and is crawling every were,she loves her big sister and being held by me....She will be 1 on Dec 7.

wave

Lilypie
marinemommy3
by on Sep. 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hi my name is Sherley I have 5 kids Tiffany 15, Jonathan 10, Jasmin3, Jadelee2 and Jerilyn 8month old. I live on Midway park (no base housing) I will be moving on base in 3-4month. My little ones don't go out very much so I thought thiswould be a great place for them to meet other kids their age so the can be more social. I hope to meet some of you soon. God Bless

SusieQ5782
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Hello! My name is Susan, we just moved here in July.  I have two kids; Damien who is almost 2 and like the other 2 year olds loves anything with wheels and absolutely loves the Cars movie.  He is very shy, he does much better with small groups and loves just watch what is going on rather then be the center of attention. My daughter is almost 5 and is the complete opposite of my son; she loves attention, is very dramatic and loves being around other kids, she is very into the disney princesses and loves to watch rachel ray with me!  She's torn between being a chef or a rockstar like hannah montana. :)

We live off base because the waitlist was something like 6 months-crazy!!  We live pretty close to base though, right down the road from all the shops and restaurants on western blvd.

pirate

LoganBishop
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Hi everyone! I just joined this group like 3 minutes ago...My name is Logan Bishop, my husband's name is Dustin and we have one daughter. She is 16 months old and her name is Ally which is short for Allyssandra(I made the name up myself, I'm very proud..lol)! We've lived in Jacksonville or a little over a year, actually we really live in Hubert now, it's only about a 15 min drive from Jacksonville, it hardly even counts as a seperate town, lol! I don't actually have any friends in this town which is why I joined cafemom in the first place. So far I haven't had much luck with the site, but I'm trying to be more active on the site now so I can start talking to more people. I am 20 yrs old and my husband turns 21 on the 14th, he is also a marine at camp lejeune! We're looking for some people our age to hang out with and I'd love to meet some cool people with kids my daughters age. She hasn't had much social interaction with other kids and I feel really bad about it. But I'm trying my hardest to make up for it now. I really hope I can meet someone on here who really isn't afraid of setting up an honest playdate! If you are at all interested and would like to know more about me and my family please message me and I promise I will get back to you! I'd love to have as many friends on here as possible so we can chat any time. I'm a stay-at-home mom so I sort of have all the time in the world for chatting!

~LOGAN BISHOP~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)