Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 1176 Total Views

by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zarinamarie0
by Group Owner on Aug. 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I am the owner of this group I am 34 yrs old and getting older as the days go by. I have 2 little girls 1 is 11yrs and the other is almost 3.  I have lived in Mobile AL all my life. I got married to a man from Pakistan and ended up traveling alot of places with him. I had never even been on a plane till I married him. I have epilepsy (seizures) 1 every 6 or 8 weeks if I keep up with my meds. Well thats me! your turn!

SthrnGirl
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Hey y'all. My name is Krissie. I'm 35 with a 18 y/o son that started college this month and a 12 y/o son who is in 7th grade. I'm currently a sahm. We live with my boyfriend. We have four dogs and a cat. The only female is pregnant and due next month. I was raised here in Mobile. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope to make some lasting friendships.
dilumo84
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:44 PM

My name is Diana ,i am 25 years old, my oldest son is 5 years old and just started kindergarten,my otheer boy is 3 years old. I am with theyr dad for 6 years now,his name is Wayman and he is 41 years old and works for the US Army corps of engineers downtown mobile.I am from germany and came to Mobile,because my by law hubby had to come here to work so i came with him.My dad is american and lives in washington state and my mom was german and died on cancer when i was 19.

I have two older sisters and one older brother and they all live in Germany.That's pretty much it.If you have questions then ask.

wishfulmema
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Hi all,

I guess I am the old lady, I am 53 years old and have grown children.  I have been on cafemom for quite some time.  I came here because when I started my home business, I had the idea that if I joined all these websites that I might get all these customers, but I am not that pushy and never used it that way.  I just enjoyed the chat here and there and mainly read about my soaps if I miss them which is all the time...lol.  I do have a photography business which is not all that busy but keeps me happy.  I worked in that field pretty much 20 years and now I don't work for anyone but me.  Zarinamarie, I too have epilepsy.  I just started have seizures one day when I was 15 and it has been with me all my life.  I had two children while on two different meds and lucky enough not to have problems with either one.  God was with me on those, I can assure you of that.  Somehow, I end up making friends or finding people with epilepsy everywhere I go.  My two best friends have some sort of version of the disorder and we didn't meet that way.  One was a neighbor, one was my boss at one of my jobs.  It works out strange that way.   I will shut up now, this should have been a blog..lol.   Glad to find you guys!

CeiCei
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2009 at 12:32 AM
My name is Kassia and I am the mother of 3 wonderful boys. My oldest is Cordell who is 21 years old, then there is Ernest who is 4 years old and Robert who is 2 years old. The love of my life is Ernest. We have been together for almost 12 years this upcoming New Year's Eve.

~ Kassia ~

CafeMom Page - http://www.cafemom.com/profile/signatures.php
Personal Blog -  http://kassiasblog.blogspot.com/
Follow Me On Twitter - http://twitter.com/ceiceih
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/kassiap
MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/ceicei2006

SouthernCharm04
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM

My name is Courtney and I am from Ca.. Yes, I know you ladies are like why is she in this group well I was born oknot born but lived in Mobile, Al for 16 out of 21 years of my life. That is my HOME!!! I am  21 years young with 3 wonderful children... My daughter Skky is 2 will be 3 next month Dang time flys when your having fun.. Then I have my son Danny who is 1. Then the big kid out of all them is 24. Yes, that would have to be my loving husband. We have been married for 3 years but together for 6 years. Well that is enough aboout me.. If u want to know more please feel free to pm me or message me. Thanks, Courtny

michellet911
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm 44 yrs. old, Ihave a 24 yr. old daughter and a17 yr. old daughter and 2 grandkids, 4 mos. and 6yrs.  I was a SAHM and now I am a stay at home gma. I babysit while my daughter is in nursing school. I just joined this group today and am looking forward to chatting with y'all!

MELWILL530
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I am Melanie. I am 41 and have a 3yo son and an 18mo daughter. Yes they are my late in life surprises.  I am from North East Alabama but have been in Mobile 5 years now. I work at a hospital here in town. My husband and I have been married for 17 years in October.

geegee118
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2010 at 6:35 PM

HELLO MOBILE MOMS

My name is gee gee, I'm called by friends. i am 50 years old praise God !!! i have 2 children and 3 grands. i live in mobile i work in mobile i attend church i have never been married but believe it or not all my friends are married and I'm a good friends in return. i like to crochet, make and make all kinds of things.

avonmom07
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Tabitha but pretty much everybody calls me Tabi. I am a 25 yr. old married, SAHM of 3. Wow, that is a mouthful lol. My kids are 2,4, and 6. My hubby and I have been married 6 yrs. this month. Well, April lol. We have been together for 8 years. :) Happy times!! Umm, let's see. I am currently trying to get into college to become a preschool teacher. I have been accepted as a teacher's assistant (pending my background check) at my son's headstart. So I am trying to get into college to get a degree and further my education and career. My husband deals with bipolar disorder, well I should say we all do lol. But it is all in all a sweet life that I wouldnt trade for anything!! Now, I am hoping to make some great friends. I have been in Mobile for about 4 years now but I only have 1 friend here and I am hoping to change that! Well, i hope I hear from y'all soon!!

tabi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN