Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce your self

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 396 Total Views

My name is Niema and I am the founder of the group I just want to let you all know that I am glad you have joined this group. I want you to feel comfortable here to talk about anything as long as it is appropriate. Let me introduce my reason for starting this group...my son Terrell. He is my big boy and my first born. He just started the2nd grade at the beginning of August and loves it.  I want you all to tell me who your representing for this group and how much they love the 2nd grade. We can have many discussions about any problems or joys they may be having thoroughout the year. Once again thanks for joining

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GodsGirlZora
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 7:18 AM

I am Zora.  My son Nicholai is going into the second grade.  He starts Monday.  Nice to meet you.

3timesmama
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

HI Zora my name is Tori and my daughter ayanna just started 2nd grade on weds its nice to have a group to discuss these times in thier life

nathanielsmom01
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:39 AM

Hi, my name is Angie. My son Nathaniel will be starting the 2nd grade on Sept. 9th. Looking forward to getting to know you all and talking about our second grader's experience's this year.

redbudbouquet
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Sharon, My son Nathaniel (Nathan for short) started 2nd grade August 18th. He still loves school, but isn't as happy about homework anymore LOL. Nathan has Aspergers. He goes to a small Lutheran school and everyone there is just wonderful.

Its nice meeting you all and congrats on everyones kids going into the 2nd grade.

Nathan considers 2nd grade as being a big kid now :)

Sharon (RedBudBouquet)how are you

Leener69
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2009 at 12:33 AM

My name is Nicole's Mom, otherwise known as Eileen. My girl will be starting 2nd grade on Tuesday, Sept 8th. I just can't believe my baby is going to 2nd grade already....

Hope everyone has a great year!

blueeyes06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Hi, My name is Dena. My son started school on August 10 in Ga.

Denabaseball

dena vogel

almemoore
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hi there!

I am Angie, mommy to Tristan (my 2nd grader) and Noah (3yrs and starting pre school this fall)

I am happy to find this group...I was in another group the past two years and left it (didn't have time for them all) and now I can't find it! (It started out as a KDG group, then it became 1st graders) Anyway...my almost 2nd grader has been having such a hard time lately, that I am so glad to find other moms of 2nd graders...esp boys...to "compare notes" with.  His issues are the typical, I think...not listening, crying, whining, etc We start school tomorrow and I am praying that getting back to the routine is all we need to get back to "normal"!! Have a great day! :-)

~Angie

Angie Moore
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
www.marykay.com/almoore
Shop online anytime! Free shipping always!

ldmrmom
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Hi all! I'm Sandy, mom of two. My oldest, Logan, is now a 2nd grader (we went back 9/2) and my youngest, Meg, is a kindergartener. It's been a whirlwind of a first week but they are both very happy with the classes and teachers so far. Whew!

fairyshyone
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Sherri here my nephew Micah is in the second grade. 

"Worry  looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
tejanita1
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM

My name is Kerry.  My daughter, Sabrina, started 2nd grade this year.  She's been in school for almost 3 weeks now and so far, so good.   We had Open House earlier this week and met her teacher.  Hopefully this will be a good year.  This was taken her first day in class.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)