Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM DONE (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

I am done trying any more, this posted this 2 weeks ago in my journal and thought I should share it with all of you lady so this my latest story. 

I went to the Dr. last Wed everything was looking good, the baby was a little small measured 12w1d i was sops to be 13w5d. but still had a strong heartbeat. I have been having some relay light cramps and stretching pains then i started spotting very little only like little dot, the Dr sead it was probably just the placenta or the uterus stretching. But over this weekend 11/14 I had some bright red bleeding for about 30min then it stopped then I had some AF type cramp that also didn't last long. so Sunday and today I had some very light spotting almost nothing and some cramps but the cramps have gotten alto  stronger so i went to the Dr. and they couldn't  find a heart beat so they did an ultrasound, and it has confirmed my worst fears we have lost another baby. this one make 7. I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! no more trying to have another baby. I guess my son will be an only child. We hadn't told any one my son and my MIL found out and i told my friend at work I don't think any one else knew. We didn't want to tell any one becauseall the other looses that we have had. and i didn't want any one looking at me like i was stupid for getting pregnant knowing that I would probably miscarryagain. I don't now why I keep doing this to my family and freinds and my self.

simple frown

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
paulsgirl1297
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:38 AM

My heart is breaking for you, I wish their was some magic things I could say to make you feel better, I lost my little girl at 18 wks in may 09 so I know the pain you are feeling, I had 3 m/c 15 years ago when i was younger and had basically come to terms with the fact that I wasn't gonna be a mommy, I worked at a daycare and used that job to get my ''baby fix'' I met this single father of 3 boys ages 6mo and 2 and 3 and we started dating and moved in together 6 months later, I had no plans of becoming mommy but it just happened and it was the greatest feeling I have ever had being with those boys ( I have sinced adopted them). Anyway we went thur fertility treatments and learned that I have a blood clotting disorder ( Factor V leiden) that causes recurrent miscarriage and he started makin me take a baby aspirin and after a pos preg test an injection daily of levenox..Have you been tested for anything like this ??

jlee38340
by Member on Dec. 7, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Oh honey, you can't blame yourself!!! You want to have a child! This is your right as a women. I'm so sorry for your lose, and I can HONESTLY say I understand. I just lost my little one at 8weeks3days. It was the worse pain I've ever felt. I do not think you should give up unless you do not have the desire to try anymore. The doctor should do test to find the reasoning for the miscarriages. I know how extremely heartbreaking this is! I think you should follow your heart though. If you desire to have another child I don't think you should quit trying but be more presistence to be a "high risked" pregnancy and have the pregnancy under close supervision! Good luck, hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)