Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dollar general test false positives?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
Ok I took 4 dollar general test n 3 were positive, 1 was false. I also took an ept which was negative n a hospital which was negative. I called my obgyn 2day 2 c if I could get a blood test dun 2 find out if I'm pregnant or not pregnant. The nurse @ my obgyn said that dollar store pregnancy test were known 2 give false positives. How do u get 3 false positives taken @ diff times? Plz keep ur fingers crossed that the blood test says I'm pregnant. Any 1 else have false positives w/ the dollar store test?
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mzfiremoon
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I've actually heard that dollar store tests are very sensitive and pick up pregnancies very early. good luck hugs

DaconosMommy
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM
That's wut I thought 2. I used dg tests wen I got preg in mar n they all came out positive. This time 3 were pos. Accordin 2 peeonastick.com dg tests r very good w/ no complaints so y did the nurse say they're known 4 false positives n 3 false positives @ 1 time.
wenuck
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Its best for ya to go to the Doc to find out for sure! But thats all I ever used were the dollar general $1 test and they all worked fine for me! Mabey it was a bad batch! Good Luck

WENDY
momonemoretime
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM

My local dollar store does not sell the test. I pray that you find happiness at the doctors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)