Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I hate waiting..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

Waiting for AF or waiting for a sign I am pregnant again....  Today is cd28 from date of d&c. I am so tired but no sign of af. all my pms symptoms have vanished...  I had them all last week I thought for sure she would show her ugly head but so far she has stayed away. Noticed last couple days I have had a ton of cm...  This is what told me I was pregnant last time. Right before AF was due instead of going to the bathroom to find blood I found ewcm..  I dont want to test tho. I want to see if anything else develops..  Oh I am so scared now... When did you guys get AF back and did it feel like a normal period does before hand??

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessWulf84
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I just got AF back 7 weeks exactly from my mc (no d&c).  I ended up using (wasting) 4 HPTs because I was sure that my period wouldn't take that long to get back.  Mine has been exactly like my pre-pregnancy AF was.  Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon.

angeldescending
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Thanks! Ithink I will die if I have to wait another 3 weeks haha. At my 2 week check up my Dr says I should be getting it any time in the next few weeks and that was 2 weeks ago..

xx1proudwife0xx
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I got my period about four weeks exactly after my miscarriage. However, it was all natural. Good Luck Tho !

LilyBeansMom
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM

It took 6 weeks after my d&c for me.  I hope you get answers soon.

angeldescending
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Me too!! I swear I only just ovulated yesterday on cd 29...  Ugh. Which would make me in the longest 2ww ever lol!

Scarletts_mum
by Member on Jul. 15, 2010 at 12:59 AM

go ahead and test! it'll ease you worries...i did on the 12th (28 days post d&c) and holy cow, it was positive! I'm hoping for good news from you!! Wishing and sending you sticky baby dust!!

angeldescending
by on Jul. 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Aww thanks doll face! How are you doing?? 

ncbirdie
by on Jul. 15, 2010 at 10:51 AM

My post m/c cycle was 35 days.  It was anovulatory.  However, I was using Fertility Friend and it "detected" ovulation on CD 26.  It had me freaking out about short LPs, especially since the cycle after I clearly only had an 8 day LP.

Switched to TCOYF, and it was clear to see that I never ovulated.

Same chart, different program.

I didn't actually ovulate until 57 days after my miscarriage.

angeldescending
by on Jul. 15, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I have never charted. I always thought it was awesome but never could, too forgetful to stick with it same reason I never took the pill lol.. My body lets me know when I am ovulating. I am just out of my norm right now so I dunno what is what. I dont know if I feel wierd just because I dont feel pregnant anymore or if I feel wierd cause I do....  I am having pregnancy dreams again. Again I dont know if this is just anxiety manifesting itself.. Ahh I want to test but if it is a bfn I will feel too paranoid, I am trying to wait for a sign. My boobs dont even hurt yet..

Scarletts_mum
by Member on Jul. 19, 2010 at 1:28 AM

any news yet??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)