Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking Out!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:36 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 305 Total Views
Ok ladies!! It is almost time to test and I'm freaking out a bit!! AF is due Sunday or Monday and I'm freaked to test! This is our first month of TTC after d&c in June and we want this so badly! I've been having increased CM and really tired. Some cramping but not much. What do you think?? Does the increase of CM mean anything or is AF on her way?
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
angeldescending
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:38 PM

To each her own on that one... But for me the thing that made me test this last time was I had a ton of ewcm when AF should have been there. More than Ov time. GOOD LUCK I am so excited for you let us know!

StaceyJ1977
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM
When I had my positive test, I was crying as I took it because I was so sure that AF was on the way cause I was cramping and had achy breasts. My result was good and I wish the same for you. Lots of baby dust!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayteebug93
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM
What were the results! ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary7710
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 3:39 AM

good luck to you.

gvnsmm
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 6:43 AM

weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll???????????

kayteebug93
by Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 9:42 AM
??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shafia
by Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 7:12 AM

i had cramping nausea back ache fatigue and sore breasts but despite of my menstruation date on 26 i ahad my periods on 24 just depressed as its been 2 months i am trying after my d&c hope u get it positive since i know how it fells like i am going through the same feeling.and since i amnot from states plz tell me all abt these abrevations such as  af ttc cm????????

gvnsmm
by Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 7:15 AM

Quoting shafia:

i had cramping nausea back ache fatigue and sore breasts but despite of my menstruation date on 26 i ahad my periods on 24 just depressed as its been 2 months i am trying after my d&c hope u get it positive since i know how it fells like i am going through the same feeling.and since i amnot from states plz tell me all abt these abrevations such as  af ttc cm????????

sorry for your loss shafia! af= aunt flo (a pet name for your period) ttc= trying to concieve cm= cervical mucus

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)