Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

possible pregnant?? please any advice or info would help!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 204 Total Views
Hello, hopefully someone could help me. Here's my story. In October 2011 my hubby n I found out we were pregnant with our first..we were early on then couple weeks later, I ended up having a miscarriage, hardest time of my life, that is forsure. Anyhow in November about a month later I did have my period as normal, and since my miscarriage til now my hubby n I have been having sex but he has always been pulling out. Anyhow since November I had a period but since then haven't had any. I'm Guna make an appointment here soon with my doc. But I don't know what to think. I'm scared to hope to b pregnant and we aren't. Is there a chance I could be, even without having any signs this time around? And is there even a chance I could be pregnant even with him pulling out just right before? Thanks so much. Any other advice or info would be great.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BeautyFromPain
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Have you taken a pregnancy test? That is the sure way of knowing :) There is still a chance to get pregnant even with the pull out method because pre cum goes inside of you still which can get you pregnant and there is a chance he may not have pulled out fast enough before some swimmers got in there lol Well good luck let us know what happens :)

joshswifey2011
by Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Hi, thank you for your reply.Yes I took a hpt yesturday it was surely negative. So I have a doc appt friday to figure out whats going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)