Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Test results

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 139 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I just took a test after my m/c 3/5/12 I got a very faint positive so for now I'm going to try and wait atleast another week or two to take another test hopefully the lines get darker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeautyFromPain
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:54 AM
Yay!!! Just wait a couple days and test again!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AntroNet
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I  had one on the 7th (mc), but couldn't wait til the 15th for the pee party---it was negative. I wish the best for you.  Perhaps I will be joining you soon?  Still no AF and nauseus and tired....here's to hoping!  Again, Congratulations!

ms.ford88
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:26 PM
I pray you get your bfp. I tested about a week ago and it was negative once af didnt return I decided to take another test (dont know how long it takes to return) I didnt tell anyone yet because it was so light I almost didnt see

Quoting AntroNet:

I  had one on the 7th (mc), but couldn't wait til the 15th for the pee party---it was negative. I wish the best for you.  Perhaps I will be joining you soon?  Still no AF and nauseus and tired....here's to hoping!  Again, Congratulations!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.ford88
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Thank you I think I'm gonna wait until my doc appointment on the 26 which seems like forever

Quoting BeautyFromPain:

Yay!!! Just wait a couple days and test again!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AntroNet
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Your response was very much needed.  Thank you so much for the encouragement.  I pray sticky baby dust for the both of us.  And if we are...let's stay in touch and continue to encourage one another.  I've always wanted to have someone to be pregnant with.  But if not, this encouragement is what renewed me.  I'm an emotional wreck as of late.

Quoting ms.ford88:

I pray you get your bfp. I tested about a week ago and it was negative once af didnt return I decided to take another test (dont know how long it takes to return) I didnt tell anyone yet because it was so light I almost didnt see

Quoting AntroNet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)