Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi there! *New Girl*

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

Hello ladies! My name is Britney, 22, from Wisconsin. Got married March 25th 2011 and conceived April 1st 2011... suffered miscarriage June 13th 2011.

DH and I are currently TTC and needless to say, I'm a little nervous.. I'm afraid that I will end up having to suffer through two miscarriages before finally carrying to term. I only say that because I'm afraid I may take after my mother who miscarried twice before I was conceived.

I gained a lot of weight after my MC and was recently prescribed a diet pill by my doctor, so I'm hoping that the weight loss will help me reach a healthy weight.. and hopefully that will help me to conceive and have a full term pregnancy.

I'm here looking for advice and support... I don't really have many people to talk to about what I'm going through or struggling with.. so it would be nice to interact with those who are in similar situations.

Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to getting to know, and interacting with all of you!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jmerussgirl
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Sorry for your loss.  I completely understand why you are nervous, but your mothers miscarriages shouldn't have anything to do with you unless it is something genetic.  I have suffered two miscarriages and had a stillborn.  My mother had a miscarriage due to the iud.  So everyone is different.  I hope this next time we will get our babies.  Just try to relax and hopefully it will work out next time.

BJWeinkauf
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'm 2 days late today, and last night I got really really nauseous at about 11pm along with dry mouth. I still have dry mouth this morning.. so I'm testing tonight. Hopefully I get my bfp..

nicoleeoh
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Hello fellow Wisconsinite! Good luck TTC, and prayers for a sticky baby! I've been very unlucky & lost all 4 of my pregnancies. Everything is perfectly normal in both me & dh. Its been rough but I won't ever give up :) Feel free to msg if u ever want to talk/vent or whatever.
P.S. Did u end up getting a bfp or bfn?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BJWeinkauf
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hi! It's great to see someone from Wisco on the board! That's awesome! Thank you for the prayers and support! I took a test last week and got a BFN unfortunately... and now here I am a week later still waiting for AF. I'm 8 days late today. I'm contemplating buying another test.... but idk. My periods have been all over the place for the last 5 or 6 months.. so I'm a little hesitant to even spend money on another test. I am still crossing my fingers though!

Quoting nicoleeoh:

Hello fellow Wisconsinite! Good luck TTC, and prayers for a sticky baby! I've been very unlucky & lost all 4 of my pregnancies. Everything is perfectly normal in both me & dh. Its been rough but I won't ever give up :) Feel free to msg if u ever want to talk/vent or whatever.

nicoleeoh
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I'm in the same boat. March I had a 2 day brown spotting that I guess was my period? & this month no period so far. I keep taking tests every 2-3wks but bfn everytime & we're supposed to start tryin not too long from now. I hate my body being out whack :(

Quoting BJWeinkauf:

Hi! It's great to see someone from Wisco on the board! That's awesome! Thank you for the prayers and support! I took a test last week and got a BFN unfortunately... and now here I am a week later still waiting for AF. I'm 8 days late today. I'm contemplating buying another test.... but idk. My periods have been all over the place for the last 5 or 6 months.. so I'm a little hesitant to even spend money on another test. I am still crossing my fingers though!

Quoting nicoleeoh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)