Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope this works

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:21 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
We had a m/c on 5/24/12 we were only a little over 2 wks i was bleeding but not real heavy then i stoped for 2 days and my period started on 6/4 which is the normal time and i was told we should be extra fertle this month do to the M/C last month does anyone know if this is true ? we have a Dr visit Wed to make sure my hcg levels went back to norm i will talk to him to anyone else exp. this ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
looking4mychild
by Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I have heard many different variations on this. I've heard its true because your body is already prepped for pregnancy I've also heard your body is confused with the vacillating levels of hormones and that can cause ovulation again right away, but what it comes down to is that while many women do get pregnant again right after mc, there's no real evidence to support super-fertility. See what your doctor has to say. I was hoping it was true as well, we mc on May 11, but AF showed up this morning so we're not pregnant yet. I think its essentially been explained as while many women do get pregnant right after mc, there are just as many women who are ttc that don't get get pregnant right away. Sorry for your loss and good luck on your journey! Baby dust!
Sheplady2004
by Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Ty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)