Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unsure (pic)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 618 Total Views

I think this is a positive.

What do you think. Going to retest again on thrusday.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roo91879
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Got a positive. I should be more excited but i'm scared about losing this one too.

nicoleeoh
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your bfp!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh3
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Congrats!!!!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovekeith12
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Looks POS to me .. CONGRATS

Hannahsjoy
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I would love to see a test like that!!! Congrats

sjulia09122009
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM

GOOD LUCK!

Jones3536
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Positive!!!!!

Welch41407
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

i know how u feel my friend found this image and i love it also when i get preg again if im not already im goign to be printing out a bunch of scripture on fear and axiety and posting on mymirrior so i will look at it every day and remind myself that fear and anxiety is not of God and that GOd doesnt do things to harm us. We live in a fallen world thats why bad stuff happens. He allows us to go through it but in the end somthing great comes out of it. Congrats girl on your baby. Every one i have spoken to that got pregnant after rmiscarriage said they regretted worring all the time nad not enjoying the pregnancy so try to enjoy it but also be alittle cautious praying for u. heres the image

Jones3536
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I love this 2 Timothy I live by this God did not give us the spirit of fear but the spirit of peace, love and of a sound mind. I needed this because we are trying to get pregnant after our miscarriage in January. Thank you confirmation!!!

Quoting Welch41407:

i know how u feel my friend found this image and i love it also when i get preg again if im not already im goign to be printing out a bunch of scripture on fear and axiety and posting on mymirrior so i will look at it every day and remind myself that fear and anxiety is not of God and that GOd doesnt do things to harm us. We live in a fallen world thats why bad stuff happens. He allows us to go through it but in the end somthing great comes out of it. Congrats girl on your baby. Every one i have spoken to that got pregnant after rmiscarriage said they regretted worring all the time nad not enjoying the pregnancy so try to enjoy it but also be alittle cautious praying for u. heres the image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN