Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
Hi I post a comment about my miscarriage n I wanted to ask if any of u can please read it n post any comments that will help me it's in tryin to conceive post I was tryin to find a group about tryi to conceive after a miscarriage...
Thanks Ashley
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jones3536
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:56 AM

What are you asking?

Quoting Ashley20545:

Hi I post a comment about my miscarriage n I wanted to ask if any of u can please read it n post any comments that will help me it's in tryin to conceive post I was tryin to find a group about tryi to conceive after a miscarriage...
Thanks Ashley

Ashley20545
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:04 AM
My comment I post it's in the trying to conceive group I didn't know about this group till 10 mins ago n it's a lot to ask but ill try to copy n paste so u guys when wat I'm sayin
Ashley20545
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:05 AM
This is really hard for me to talk about bc I get upset n sad I started spottin on Wednesday last week say like that till feb 2 afternoon n I went to bed n I had a feelin I need to use the bathroom n I did I was bleeding bad n wit clot I went to the hospital n they mad me wait but when I first went in I didn't have to wait, will they call me back there check me out n took blood the doctor said that I was miscarriage n the doctors are helpless bc they can't give u enough info n they don't talk to u or they don't know she said I was 6 weeks n 5 days then I went to another doctor still no help I miscarriage feb 2 at 10:30pm n I'm still bleeding its only when I while n I want to know how long will it last n how soon can I have try again to get pregnant so if its TMI I need as much help I can get
Thanks Ashley
Childless2012
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I am very sorry for your loss. When you will stop bleeding is different for every woman. I stopped after a few days. Other woman have experienced it for several weeks. It depends entirely on how quickly your body "cleanses." (dont know how else to word it)

As far as trying to conceive, some doctors tell you to wait a few weeks and others will tell you to wait at least 3 months, which is what my doctor told me. I personally wouldnt be in too big of a rush to try to conceive right away. Your body needs some time to heal as well as you need to start to heal emotionally and psychologically. It took a huge toll on me in every aspect of my life. The 3 months seemed like forever but i wanted to have a regular period for at least 2 straight months. I do believe that when you are ready physically and emotionally, you will know it. It is different for every woman. The three months helped me tremendously and even though I havent completely dealt with the loss, I am in a much better place now because I allowed myself the time to come to terms with it.

I wish you the best of luck

Jones3536
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:12 PM

The urge to want to get pregnant after a m/c is strong. I would suggest you ask your doctor how long to with and then go from there. I was told 4-6 weeks after af comes. I pray for your strength love

Ashley20545
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for all ur help I know it'll take time to get pregnant again n that everybody is different but tryin to conceive after a miscarriage will be good n happy n I have come to my terms that my baby won't come back n isn't here anymore n ill always love my baby even it's not here anymore n I won't give up tryin bc I always wanted to be a mother
Ashley20545
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Can anyone take a look on my other post I made on here please
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)