Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

Hello Everyone!!! We suffered a loss back in Novemebrr of our little boy at 19 weeks. We currently are on our 3rd month of trying to conceive again and I am just alittle frustrated. I know that it can take awhile for it took us 8 months to conceive our angel baby. I am just anxious and so ready to be a mommy!!! I know that God has a plan and it will work out but I'm ready to get my positive test again. 

Wish all of you the best and hopefully we will be able to move on to the pregnant after loss board sooner than later!!

Baby dust to you all!!

by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
peachyisthelife
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Hi there!  I'm so sorry for your loss, 19 weeks, what a heartbreaking thing to go through.  Were they able to find a cause?  My loss was at 15 weeks and after the testing was done on the baby, they didn't find any chromosone abnormalities-the doc said it had to have been chromosonal but just something their testing didn't pick up.  I don't know.  I hope you and your husband can get your healthy baby here very soon :)

TamDom12
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Quoting peachyisthelife:

Hi there!  I'm so sorry for your loss, 19 weeks, what a heartbreaking thing to go through.  Were they able to find a cause?  My loss was at 15 weeks and after the testing was done on the baby, they didn't find any chromosone abnormalities-the doc said it had to have been chromosonal but just something their testing didn't pick up.  I don't know.  I hope you and your husband can get your healthy baby here very soon :)

Thank you and sorry for your loss as well!!!  They said is was possibly due to a placental abruption that was very small. Thank and we hope that we get lucky this month. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)