Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this??!

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 433 Total Views
So I miscarried almost a year ago. May 24 2012. Well we had been trying for two yrs and finally got pregnant then miscarried at 9 weeks. Well we have been trying since and for the past 3 months I've had no period and tons of negative test. I had two test positive then everyone after that negative. Well I finally stopped testing and just blew it off and said oh well maybe its thryiod problems or something.. well for the past 4 days I've been spotting.. its only at night and I get slightly nauseated too well now I am having pretty bad stomach pains.. not cramps but like aches.. and when I say I'm spotting its only when I wipe and its not old blood its red. What could this be? Could I have been pregnant and trying to miscarry again or could it be something else? When I miscarried the first time the baby actually died at 7 weeks and I found out at 9 weeks and I passed the baby at 10 weeks and I did it natural and it was excruciating pain.
by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faronsmom31313
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I forgot mention I sometimes feel flutters well I did yesterday but I also feel a little pain around my ovary such as if I was ovulating but Idk what it is.
faronsmom31313
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Bump
Anliena
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
No idea but I'd suggest seeing a dr anyway. After 3 months of no periods they usually want to see what's going on, especially if you are ttc.
juniper1745
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Have you tested again?
faronsmom31313
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Last time I tested was about three weeks ago or so.
caylalynn
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Hmmm idk when I mc iy started by spotting at night then one night bam full fledge mc... I found outat 9wks baby stoped growing at5wks... I have not had a period either, and we mcd june6th 2012
jjmmcc
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:51 AM

2012? o wow i would go to the dr.

Quoting caylalynn:

Hmmm idk when I mc iy started by spotting at night then one night bam full fledge mc... I found outat 9wks baby stoped growing at5wks... I have not had a period either, and we mcd june6th 2012

faronsmom31313
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 1:54 AM
I would go to the Dr too lol. Its not miscarrying if it is its nothing like mine before. I plan to go to the Dr within the next two weeks. I don't have anymore spotting or pain but today I notices my boobs are heavier and a hood bit bigger. They are a little bit tender too. I'm not sure if that spotting was a period or what it was only enough to get on the tp when I wiped never in my underwear. So idk.
JsunkissedB
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM

why havent you tested in 3 weeks? Am I the only crazy one that test like a couple times a week ?! the EPT and clearblue must love me 

faronsmom31313
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I've just kind of not worried with it since.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN