Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO confused and frustrated!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

I had a mc 2 months ago, I got a normal cycle on 05/13-05/19 "normally" I would ovulate 2 weeks later so around the 26-29 and negative OPKs. I have had migraines ever since I lost the baby, sore breast for the last 3 weeks, horrid acne, and so irritable. I just want things to go back to normal !!!

Are my hormones still all out of whack? I guess I figured once my cycle came it would have regulated by now.....I am getting frustrated

by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
peachyisthelife
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I'm sorry, it's definitely frustrating when you're wanting to ttc after a loss.  I was a very regular gal until my miscarriage, after that my cycles were something like 27 days, then 32 days, then 30 days, then 35 days.  And I found I was ovulating later than normal, too.  So it took me longer to get pg after that than it had in the past.  I hope it happens soon for you!

junkj27
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM

My miscarriage threw me all off as well. I am now 4-5 months out and still having 33-35 day cycles which is unusual for me. Also not ovulating until super late in my cycle. Its taking a lot longer than I thought as well but it does get a little easier to handle as time goes on. I was super anxious the firsst few months too but it gets better.

JsunkissedB
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM

YAY I got a positive OPK this afternoon ! It was a week late but everything seems to be coming a week late, and my migraines are gone ! Yay for the 2 week wait Im so exicted :)

sjulia09122009
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM

My cycle is still messed up and we hada  miscarriage 3 years ago. We are still t.t.c. and we are not sure why it is taking as long as it is. So many of our friends and family are doing it and it is hard not to wonder what is going on with us. Life is sometimes confussing, epecially when you are late and want so much to be pregnant.

PinkHart
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 1:26 PM
My OB said it can take up to three cycles to regulate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjulia09122009
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I know what it is like to be frustrated. Hubby and I have been t.t.c. for three years now. Both of us are in our early 40s and people are telling us, we are slowly loosing time. We are trying with no luck and now I am 5 days late with a negative test. I do not know what to do, so, I can relate with you. We were pregnant back in January of 2010, only to have a miscarriage and I keep thinking, was this our only chance to get pregnant. Wishing us both good luck with the t.t.c .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)