Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying for a baby

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 272 Total Views
Me n my boyfriend did the D but he didn't cum inside me but he cum around n close the area n opening of it is it possible of me getting pregnant and if so what are the chances of it?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chensel82
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 4:56 PM

well it depends on if you was ovulating.. and also i would say chances are slim of course ppl say you can get pg from the pre and that way but chances are very slim.. cuz actually once his stuff hits the cold air it kills them.. but if he managed to get some down in your opening then the chances can be alittle bit.. but mainly it depends on if you was in your fertiltiy phase which is usually 14 days into your cycle 

HisLovingGirl
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Quoting chensel82:

well it depends on if you was ovulating.. and also i would say chances are slim of course ppl say you can get pg from the pre and that way but chances are very slim.. cuz actually once his stuff hits the cold air it kills them.. but if he managed to get some down in your opening then the chances can be a little bit.. but mainly it depends on if you was in your fertility phase which is usually 14 days into your cycle 

that's actually a myth :/ how do you think people donate sperm??

OP, if you have sex, you can get pregnant.

trying365
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I wouldnt think so because once sperm hit the air most die and the few that remain will get washed away when you wash your body but anything is possible. You never know. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)