Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early Miscarriage a week ago and so confused

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:50 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

hey Ladies! I miscarried on the 16th of this month. I was about 4 weeks 6 days..I stopped bleeding 3 days ago and want to ttc asap. I don't know when and if i will ovulate this month, but i bought some ovulation test strips at walmart and I'm hoping to try and pinpoint my ovulation day..After buying the walmart brand opks i read the reviews and they weren't the best. So, now I'm thinking that i may ovulate and the test wont pick it up, or i wont ovulate at all..my plan is to just take an ov test starting wed/thursday and just bd every day for the next 2 weeks.! Oh and one more thing.. The day i miscarried my levels were only at 7..I went in 2 days later after m/c on the 18th and they were down to 2. Being the 22nd, I'm sure they are down to 0..But my question is...Is it possible I could have ovulated during bleeding since my levels were already <5? I know they say you wont ovulate until your levels reach <5, but how soon after they get to <5 will ovulation take place? Would you ovulate right away or after a week or 2?  Is it possible that i missed the egg? Everything I've read says you usually ovulate 2 weeks after m/c..My husband and i started trying again the last couple nights and im just praying i didnt miss the egg..this is all just really confusing!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KeiraS713
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Mobile Photo

These are my opks..lines on the first 2 and nothing on the next..confused
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)