• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

might be pregnant again already!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

For the last 3 days I have had episiodes of nausea a couple times a day.  I have been cleaning everything, something I do early in pregnancy and near the end.  I miscarried 3 weeks ago today, I bled for a week and exactly 2 weeks ago started to have sex again.  Could I possibly have ovulated right after I stopped bleeding and then have gotten pregnant?  My doc told me that I could ovulate as soon as 2 weeks after a miscarriage.  Perhaps its all in my head, maybe I just want it so much that I am imagining things.  There is something else, perhaps way TMI, but we used some positions durring sex that only feel good or comfortable when I am pregnant. Usually these positions hurt or at least feel uncomfortable but when I am pregnant they suddenly become enjoyable.  Thats how I noticed I was pregnant last time.  I don't have any idea when I should test to check.  I guess I should wait about 2 or 3 weeks to test. I don't know if I am excited and scared or just scared.  I am scared to hope. Do you think its all in my head?

TickerShack.com Ticker

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cindylilies
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Its hard to tell, I;ve known women to get pregnant shortly after a miscarriage.   Most doctors do not recomend doing so, cause your body need time to heal.    I would say give it some time, if your next AF does not show up after a week its due, go get check out by a doctor to make sure your body is ok.

Cynthia

norahsmommy
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I would just wait until my period is due to test, but I don't have any idea when that might be.  the doc said it can take 6 to 8 weeks for my period to return after a miscarriage.  So I guess I will wait for about 2 weeks and then test to make sure either way. 

TickerShack.com Ticker

seaott9406
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:09 PM

When I had my MC I bled for 2 weeks & then immediately started trying to get pregnant, even though my doctor told me to wait one cycle.  After reading different things I was scared my cycle wouldn't come back for awhile.  I got pregnant right away.  When I called the OB office to make an appointment I was afraid the doctor would be upset with me.  She said normally they just tell you to wait so you can heal emotionally & also so they will know you EDD.  I had to have an ultrasound to figure mine out. I guess depending on the situation a doctor can tell you to wait anywhere from 1 - 3 cycles.  I just did what was best for my situation.  I just waited 4 weeks from when I stopped bleeding & counted from that to test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)