Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow over 300 members yet the last few post have had 0 responses.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

Where is everyone.  It is really had to conceive after you miscarry.  We need to support each other.  Is know one else trying to conceive or did you already.

Am I the only one currently trying to conceive?  I do not want to be alone.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
paulsgirl1297
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Well I am in my two week wait and hoping for the best, but if not then next cycle we will do the IUI again, I had an iUI in feb 09 that worked but I had an incompetent cervix and lost her at 18 weeks,then after another surgery in july we learned that we had a follicle and was mid-cycle so we were told to BD all weekend, and of course I am imagining all types of symptoms ( i know it's wishful thinking)

coral407
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM

I actually conceived 3 months after my miscarriage and now have a beautiful 3 month old.  I should probably leave this group. 

Good luck!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
snathan
by Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I agree that we should support each other.  I find that when I come to this group there are not many people adding posts or responding.  I have been using the TTC group.  I will say this is helpful but frustrating at times.  Many people on there have several children, have never miscarried and are popping up pregnant left and right.  I would use this group more if there were more people getting into it and responding.

agl
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Well I actually conceived 2 months after my m/c and have a wonderful 13 month old girl! However I am unfortunately back again since we are ttc andI had another m/c in Jan.

mamaVanessa511
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM

I have not been very active in this group because we are waiting a couple months to try again (we just had our loss in January).  We already have one december baby, and would like to avoid another one (December has become a very expensive month in our house!)  We are not actually trying to prevent, but not actively trying either.  I am due for my period any day now, but then again, thats assuming everything goes right back to normal after a miscarriage.  Good luck to you! I hope you get a little miracle soon!

Blondeleigh
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:41 AM

I am still TTC.. although we decided we not "trying" anymore.. I'm not charting or anything, but I do get on here to give some motivation for others!!

TIFANIE30
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM

i am still TTC

Mom2MonkeyGeese
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I'm still in the period where I'm supposed to wait before ttc again - but good luck to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)