Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still don't look pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

So I'm just curious if you ladies are looking pregnant yet or if you're like me and not really showing at all. I'm 14 weeks and 3 days and you can't tell at all that I'm pregnant. My stomach is slightly bigger but not enough to really tell, unless I wear a really tight shirt. lol. And even then I don't look pregnant, just like I gained some weight. I think I could probably go another month before I need maternity clothes! So I'm just wondering if anybody is showing yet or not :)

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amy9835
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:57 PM

You cant tell on me either. I just look like I have gained some weight. My pants are not comfortable anymore, but I don't have a baby bump that's for sure. :( 

CafeMom Tickers

mommy2jeremiah
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I am looking pregnant already but I am nowhere near being in maternity clothes. My tighter clothes dont fit anymore but I am still wearing some of my looser fitting clothing.

Heidi020
by Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I am looking preg. (when I stand up) I have been in maternity pants since about 12 weeks maternity shirts are no where close to fitting yet. This is a lot sooner than my first preg. I didn't start showing till 18 weeks.

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I don't look pregnant at all!!! I'm starting to get worried. I had mini-baby bumps with both children by 12 weeks. My tummy is flat still, no kidding. I feel so weird and I don't even feel pregnant = ( 

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, soul mate and best friend & Proud mommy of a beautiful princess and handsome little toddler prince!

FlanaganGirls
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I am starting to show.  I'm at the point where my regular pants don't fit so I had to switch to maternity pants, but the maternity shirts are far too big.  I have a baby bump but it looks more like I have been eating too many doughnuts lol.  Its that is she or isn't she stage.  I hate it because I just feel fat!  I am 16 weeks and 3 days.... I know once I hit 20 I'll start to show more noticably.  This is my 3rd pregnancy and with the other 2 I didn't start show at all until 20-25 weeks.  Every pregnancy is different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)