Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery pictures

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 677 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone has their nursery set up yet?  Or if not, have you picked out bedding/decorations yet?  I'd love to see what people are going with.  Thanks!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kkartune
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:25 PM
I don't have the crib up yet but I found the cutest bedset and Mobil its Ladybugs so of course I had to buy it because it was also on sale!
Amy9835
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Im doing teddy bears with a sports theme. I dont have the crib yet, I should be getting that this weekend. the walls are done with teddies all over them and I have the 13 pc bedding set. Im hopping for more when we have the baby shower. 

CafeMom Tickers

Dogpuck
by Group Admin on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM

I don't have the pic of the crib... I am letting this boy use the crib I have and got a convertable on for DD to move to.  He will also get the old bedding and I got my DD some care bear bedding.

This is his bedding... I have the mobile, quilt, fleace blanket, sheet, bumper, and valance. Will be in a neutral brown( tan) wood crib.

This is DD's new crib set and her new crib that I will conver to toddler bed when she's ready.

I got all piecces shown minus the mobile... she'd tear that thing up.

proudmomma0709
by Member on Jan. 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM

We are painting Asa's room some sort of brown (havent decided whick shade yet)..his crib bedding is camo!!! and has an orange baby pillow that was made by a very special friend!! I am so ready for his room to be done!!!

Mommy to a total PRINCESS, a perfect ANGEL in heaven, and a new BABY BOY due in May!!!!!!!

alaskaarmywife
by Member on Jan. 29, 2010 at 1:28 PM

AWW! I am so jealous everyone is setting their baby rooms up. We are moving 2 wks before my due date so no reason to set anything up yet but we havnt even agreed yet on a theme. Our almost 2 yr old has the disney princess/pink theme going and the hubby wants something different for this one so not sure yet.... But I will be coming back here for ideas! hehe

Lilypie

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jen825
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Awww, that carebear theme is so cute!  Keep them coming, ladies...I need more ideas.  LOL.

Sophie1106
by on Jan. 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM

We are doing the baby's room in Classic Pooh. It's what we had for our daughter and we're just re-using it since it's neutral so it will work for a boy too. My dd got a big girl bed a while ago and we changed her room to Tinkerbell so we have all the stuff we need for the baby's room. I haven't set anything up yet though. My sil is giving us her son's old crib so I'm waiting to get that before I get a dresser and changing table so I can match the color.

TessaMommy
by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Well, the baby will be in our room for quite a while.  If it is a girl, eventually it will be in the girl's room, and if it is a boy, he'll be in the boys' room.  I suppose we'll try to find some coordinating bedding at that point.  I am in no hurry.  We don't do a special nursery.

Pregnancy ticker

Kade625
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I'm doing white/purple orchids, and white/green/purple paper lanterns. I have a black crib and dresser, the bedding will be lavender and white, with green accents through the room. So far, I just have the black furniture.  

Sweet-Hunny
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2010 at 6:14 PM

We are using the same nursery theme that we used for my son...Raggedy Ann & Andy....for our girl's nursery. I had chosen that theme before we were ever pregnant w/our first child so that I could re-use it & it would be somewhat neutral. I am changing the curtains though....we used a navy curtain w/our son, but for a girl...I thought yellow would be a better choice (we have a quilt that hangs on the wall w/red, blue, yellow & cream)

Her crib will be in our room & I have been looking in stores & on-line  trying to find some type of bedding that will mesh well with my bedding....& I have found that overstock.com has some beautiful bedding sets that are really reasonably priced so we are gonna order from there. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)