Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ooops

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

I went shopping yesterday and got some new bras at VS, when i got home my bf was sitting on the couch relaxing, he asked me what I got, I said some new bras, he said met me see so i showed him he said no try em on for me, i asked wheres scott(my son 17) he said out with friends I said ok went in my room and tried on my bra and walked back ot into the living room to model for my bf, he said dont you have a hot pink thong that matches that i said yes he said ok put that on and some sexy heels like a VS model, it sounded fun so i did, i came out and showed off for him, we started fooling around, when unannounced my son come home we were only kissing on the couch but im embarrased because i was in my bra and thong, my son didnt seem to get mad but went upstairs and didnt say anything to me at all fo r the rst of the night. HOw should i handle this?

by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
unicornnymph22
by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 2:20 AM

With his favorite cookies and say nothing.

jmnewmommy
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Oh gosh I just read this. How did it turn out? I would have no idea how to handle a situation like that. I probably just wouldn't have said anything. lol

strongerwtime
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM

text him...are you mad at me ? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)