Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 2:39 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 225 Total Views
My x is starting to come around alot. he asked me if we can try to be a family again. He pick another women and her child over our family. Now that they broke cause she wanted him to pick between her and her child and my son.
He picked my son. I just dont know if my heart can take being hurt again. If any mamas have some advice for me please share it.thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
strongerwtime
by Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Do not do it! This is a "rebound" choice for him because he was given an ultimatum..think about it..had she not given the ultimatum he probably would not have chosen your son...this is bs.  You are right to think he will hurt you again..he WILL..save yourself the heartache! If he choses your son, then let him chose YOUR SON but let him know that YOU do not come with the deal..either he is daddy to your son or he;s not....but I would advise against giving him free reign in YOUR life and heart again.

PiecesofFaith
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2011 at 11:05 PM

I completely agree!  He is only choosing you bc he doesn't wanna be alone.  He is an a$$ and doesn't deserve you or your child.  Make sure he's taking financial responsibility for your child, but if he only wants to come back for you and not for your son, he's not worth it.  Take some time to think about this decision.  If he is sincere, he will be ok with you not wanting to be with him.  Just make sure you don't keep your son from him if he actually wants a relationship.  Hope this helps, mama!

My sweet Allison Faye!!!
baby

My handsome Steven Blake!
baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN