Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newly Single Mom and SCARED!!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 253 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies. My name is Magen. Juat recently i became a single mother. My ex fiance and i broke it off about a month ago after being together for about 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its a long story as to why we broke up but long story short he chose his choldren over us, which is the way it should be. But anyways i am curently in the process of moving back closer to my family in Texas with my two boys (not my ex fiance children). I am 25 years with a 7and 5 year old and to be honest, i have never lived on my own in my own house. And i am totally scared. Any advice is welcome and anything else your willing to give me. Just looking to talk to other mothers that have been in this situation. Thanks.
by on Aug. 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 12, 2016 at 2:10 PM
I am sorry if you want we can talk and text I am kinda in the same shoes

Quoting lovebeingmommy4: Hi ladies. My name is Magen. Juat recently i became a single mother. My ex fiance and i broke it off about a month ago after being together for about 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its a long story as to why we broke up but long story short he chose his choldren over us, which is the way it should be. But anyways i am curently in the process of moving back closer to my family in Texas with my two boys (not my ex fiance children). I am 25 years with a 7and 5 year old and to be honest, i have never lived on my own in my own house. And i am totally scared. Any advice is welcome and anything else your willing to give me. Just looking to talk to other mothers that have been in this situation. Thanks.
lovebeingmommy4
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2016 at 4:59 PM
That would be great to talk to someone going through the same thing. Thank you

Quoting xchiquitika16x: I am sorry if you want we can talk and text I am kinda in the same shoes

Quoting lovebeingmommy4: Hi ladies. My name is Magen. Juat recently i became a single mother. My ex fiance and i broke it off about a month ago after being together for about 2 1/2 almost 3 years. Its a long story as to why we broke up but long story short he chose his choldren over us, which is the way it should be. But anyways i am curently in the process of moving back closer to my family in Texas with my two boys (not my ex fiance children). I am 25 years with a 7and 5 year old and to be honest, i have never lived on my own in my own house. And i am totally scared. Any advice is welcome and anything else your willing to give me. Just looking to talk to other mothers that have been in this situation. Thanks.
Momlady41
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Hi Magen, Being a single mother and living on one's is tough, and I say this from experience. But you can do it. The key thing is to get your family and friends involved with you and your children. (Hey, if there is a single mom group check it out.) Yes, it feels weird being the only adult in the household, but you can do it. Believe in yourself, YOU CAN DO THIS!!

BeautifulTexMom
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Hello hun! I have been in this situation and I also live in Texas. Any time you want to chat about it just let me know. I'm Always here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)