Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yahoo Messenger for Single Moms to Chat

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2016 at 1:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

Hey Single Moms. If any other single Moms in the group want to chat on Yahoo Messenger feel free to add me at BeautifulTexasMom@yahoo.com.  Would love to chat with some of you on there. Look forward to hearing from everybody!

Sara :)

by on Aug. 21, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
xchiquitika16x
by on Aug. 22, 2016 at 7:43 AM
I need yahoo messenger right ?

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

Hey Single Moms. If any other single Moms in the group want to chat on Yahoo Messenger feel free to add me at BeautifulTexasMom@yahoo.com.  Would love to chat with some of you on there. Look forward to hearing from everybody!

BeautifulTexMom
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Yes

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

xchiquitika16x
by on Oct. 14, 2016 at 4:30 AM
Going make one 😀✅

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

Yes

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

xchiquitika16x
by on Jan. 10, 2017 at 3:32 AM
Do you still use this Sara ?

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

Yes

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

BeautifulTexMom
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Yes I do...what is your yahoo?? 

Quoting xchiquitika16x: Do you still use this Sara ?
Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

Yes

Quoting BeautifulTexMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)