Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!! I want everyone to go ahead and introduce themselves here first as your first post. Just tell a little about yoursleves and your children.

I'll go first:

My name is Stepfanie. I am a brand new single mom to a wonderful 2 month old girl who I named Truly Grace. I never knew so many people would love that name! LOL. Well I find parenting challenging at times, but I have a blast looking at my little girl and looking towards the future!
by on Jun. 16, 2007 at 6:48 PM
Replies (31-38):
kandra78
by on Jun. 2, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Hi my name is Kandra and I am a single mother of 3 children. Going through a divorce at this time and it is a stressful period for all of us. At the same time my childrens father is in prison for some ignorant reason he could have avoided. Anyway I am a full time worker and full time parent. I love my children and put myself and my chidlren first.

I have been seperated from my soon to be ex husband since oct 2006 and I have recently been feeling lonely and have been trying to find someone to go out with but the guys I have interest in are I think not interested in me. I don't know about this whole dating thing, its stressful and scary...

If anyone is feeling this way or have any suggestions on what I shoulld do about dating please help. Thanks

the_kimmers
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Hey ya'll!  My name's Kimberly and I'm a single mom, full-time college student, and a part-time cook.

I'm about 3 semesters from graduating with my Bachelor's degree and I'm very excited about beginning my 3 to last semester this week!  I can't wait for it to be over with so that I can provide for my little princess.  She's about to turn 4 and she's totally the love of my life.

"We" have a wonderful, loving boyfriend and a very supportive family.  I left her father when she was 5 months old and he's hardly involved, but does pay about half the child support he should be paying.  The Child Support Unit is working on that issue right now! 

Going through a lot right now and joined cafemom.com to find support and advice.  Looking forward to meeting other single moms like myself and wishing the best for everyone.

I agree with those who say that being a singe mom is the hardest job ever!  But we're strong and we'll get through it!!!

Jaydons_mommy09
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2011 at 7:36 PM

My name is Jessica . I have a 18 months old son. he is my world. His father rather be hanging out with his friends and not being a daddy.

NoraMomTo4Girls
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Hi, I'm Nora. I am a single mom of four girls, Lauren (10), Hannah (8), Sophia (5) and Isabelle (3).

RuthGuyon
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM

My name is Ruthie

I am a 30 year old single mother, and have an adorable 3 year old daughter named Emilina Sofia (nickname is Lina), I work part time and attend college full time.  I love my daughter to death and she is my world but the toddler years are very trying! It is nice to be able to talk to other moms for support and advice.

belljulia
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Hey Ladies!

My name is Julia, I'm 24. I am a single mommy to one 6 month old lil girl. she is my everything!! her father and i had a nasty split. it has been very hard trying to emotionally recover as well as care for her 100% on my own. and i also am a full time student. my anxiety has been out the roof lately and i really just need support. like a lot of you, the internet is my getaway. i dont have time to escape otherwise so here i am...looking for friends and advice/support =) and willing to give it as well!!!

mturner08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I'm Michelle. I'm a 19 year old single mommy to my beautiful 2 & 1/2 year old named Kaylee. I'm a part-time college student and I look forward to getting to know you ladies better :)

imaniandevsmom
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Hello, My name is Jon(zhan). I'm the single mother of a 21 yr old son as well as a 5 yr old daughter, living in Kingston NY. It's been a challenge, but also a blessing. I have not been on Cafemom in awhile, so I need to update my page...soon. I'm currently a full time student at Empire State College and a consultant for Scentsy.

https://mzjonrogers.scentsy.us/Home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN