Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New members intoduce yourself here

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello and welcome to The Hookah Lounge! Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourselves here. We hope that you will jump right in, and have fun. Don't forget to invite your friends to join us.

by on Dec. 20, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Replies (41-44):
shaysmommy5810
by Hookah Admin on Mar. 18, 2011 at 3:55 AM

Hello all!  I'm Kimmy (or if you prefer Kimmi - for some reason my DH's family spells it this way...).  I am currently 22 (will be 23 on Saturday, yay!) I'm happily married to Brad - the love of my life.  We have one 10 month old little girl, Shaylah.  Anything ya wanna know, just ask!

sarabur420
by on Mar. 18, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Hello ladies! My name is Sara, I'ma SAHM of 3 boys, Brody, Matt & Alex (4,2, and 2 months). if any of you want a boy they are free to a good home, lol. I just gave birth to my 3rd boy, Alex, at 24 weeks gestation, so he is still in the hospital but doing really well. : ) My other two boys are..well, little boys who make me want to put them outside to sleep one minute, then make me want to cuddle with theem the next, they're awesome.
I have a weird obsession with watching Dexter, Americas Next Top Model and the Bad Girls Club. Even though the past couple seasons of the BGC has been awful I still have to watch it, lol.
I'm pretty open-minded and laid back tho, so any questions, just ask! ; )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaraW1100
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Hi!! I'm Tara.  I'm a 22 year old stay at home mom.  My husband and I have been married almost 4 years.  Our kids are Josh 6, Brian and Tyler almost 3, Krissy 14 months, and Justin and Juliana, due August 19th.  

Mrs_Doll
by on Apr. 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM

So hey everyone!! I'm Candice, 32, married w/two kids ages 10 & 7. Looking for a social outlet minus the drama I stumbled on CafeMom. I live on the central coast & am a stay-at-home mom. My family is my life & my life is simple!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)