Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF... Now its your turn:)

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2010 at 7:06 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 691 Total Views

welcome

Ok so this is my 1st group! i just found that i have had 10 applicants waiting on this group SINCE SEPTEMBER 2009!!! SORRY Y'all!!! I had no idea where to find you! Anyway Here we go.. Let's talk adoption!!! When i started this group it was to help me out... Now I'm here to help you as a been there... done that momma!!!

group hug

Quick intro:

My Name is Ashlene. My hubby and I were matched through CafeMom in June 2009! An amazing adoption coordinator with Adoption Answer messaged me and we were matched in less then a month!!!!We met our sons mother in July 2009 (LOVE HER) and then Our Son was born Novemember 4th 2009! He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us. The second amazing thing that happened from this journey is that I now work for Adoption Answer! I loved them sooo much I just had to work with these wonderful women! So I am now the Southeast Adoption Coordinator for Adoption Answer. I would love to answer any questions that you have. I am not a PRO but I've been there and would love to help you out!!!

Look foward to getting to know you. Check out our website, http://www.adoptionanswer.com/

thank you

God Bless Your Journey

Ashlene

by on Mar. 13, 2010 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
xtaticbaby
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Hello Ashlene! My name is Shelby.I am new to the whole adoption process.I am homestudy approved in Oct09 and I live in Florida.I am going the independent adoption route.I am single with a wonderful home and a loving heart! I have received such resistance from most agencies so I just hold my head high and continue my journey!!
mysa
by New Member on May. 12, 2010 at 8:49 PM

My name is Marcia, and I am an elementary school teacher, teaching Foreign Language.

Happily sharing my life with my best friend, Manny. My beloved Manny is an Admission Officer in a secondary education institution. Being together for a little over of seven (7) years now.  Manny has a 20 years old(21 on Dec.'10),son from his previous marriage, who lives in Las Vegas, NV. He visits us at least twice a year, I have a very cool relationship with my step-son.
     I do not have any child myself, due to various reasons. (not by choice).
    We have been looking into an OPEN adoption for a few years now.
    We both have a very close relation with our family; especially mine, because we live near by. FIL/MIL both live in Minnesota; we visit them couple of times a year.
  We are praying for a miracle, for an expectant mom to choose us or at least give it a try to get to know us. I strongly believe it would be worth the try.     

I am really highly interested in a domestic adoption, hopefully a private one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN