Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCAM: Cafemom member SHEPPY (aks Danielle Shepherd, Lauren Henson) is DONNA CROWE

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 1314 Total Views

For information on DONNA CROWE and her history here on Cafemom, please visit this link:

http://americahotnews.blogspot.com/2009/01/cafemom-nanny-charged-for-theft.html

OR you can Google DONNA CROWE ARREST

"Sheppy" has recently been identified not as Danielle Shepherd but as Donna Crowe.  I am including the post made by the victim here, which provided a quick overview of recent activities by this person.  I am the person in GA mentioned in this overview.

Donna Crowe was my nanny back in November of 2009 (this was on the mainline in Pennsylvania). Unfortunately, I did not know her previous history.  Anyway, I found her on sittercity.com. She was a Villanova Law Graduate and had a successful backgroud check done. She seemed professional, caring, and kind towards my 7 month old baby. About two weeks or so into her employment with my family, I realized we were missing a photo card in one of our cameras. I asked her about it and she said she had to idea what I was talking about. My husband and I let her go after we realized she was telling us some stories that did not make sense. I got a call this weekend from someone in Georgia who told me that pictures of my 6 month old daughter were posted online by this woman Danielle Shepherd. I saw a picture of Danielle Shepherd and realized immediatley it was Donna Crowe. Donna Crowe stole intimate pictures of my child, myself, and my husband.  She created numerous blogs and fake pages about my family. She also took private pictures from our personal home computer. Donna posted my minor daughter's pictures on blogspot.com, adoptionvoices.com (her username is “danielle s.” on adoptionvoices.com), cafemom.com (her username is "sheppy"), on facebook under “Danielle Shepherd” and under “Lauren Henson”, on shutterfly.com, etc. Donna was telling prospective adoptive parents that she gave birth to my daughter and that my husband and I were the adoptive parents. She spent hours of her time writing blogs about her (fake) birth experience and how we had an open adoption. She posted my wedding pictures, my honeymoon pictures, pictures of my home (outside and inside), my baby’s room, pictures of her kissing my child (a photo taken by herself), pictures of my baby in the hospital, etc. I found this extremely scary and very alarming. She is now telling people that she is pregnant with ANOTHER baby and was looking for someone to adopt the baby. She is not pregnant. She even sent out ultrasound pictures to numerous people. These ultrasound pictures say “L Henson” on them.  Right now she is saying Danille Shepherd is from Cary, NC and that she is a nanny for an autistic boy.
What is also disturbing is that there are pictures of a little boy who she calls “Jacob” on her page. He looks to be about a year and a half. She does not have children. This is someone else’s child.

I'm sorry if you have gotten caught up in her deception - for so many of you (like myself) we were just hoping to offer support - which was stolen.  I am especially sorry to the natural moms out there who shared their very personal experiences and pain with her in an attempt to inform and help her in some way.

Please feel free to post to this any groups you may be a member of.

Thanks!

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wannabeamomm411
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM

wow, thank you so much for posting this! I wish horrible people would stop playing games and hurting loving couples!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)