Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its official, he knows how I feel, but.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
My boyfriend decides to test me today. But b4 I get into that-quick note- I havent shown him any type of affection for the past 2 weeks, not even an i love you...long stories. But he comes into the room and tells me he loves me, I tell him the same. He replies with "You dont act like it" and I say....."Because I dont like you". he looked so crushed but I didnt care, he knows the truth. But does he care that i just told him I dont like him.....NO. He pretends I didnt say anything at all, wanted to cuddle with me and all that mushy stuff. I was totally confused. Is he for real?!?Stuff like that kind of worries me.....I need to just get outta here and not look back. It would be so much easier on me if we didnt have kids. Then i wouldnt feel obligated to keep in touch with him.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
franklinMomma
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM
omg...girl sounds just like me!!  LOL  I love my man but I really dont like him...LOL  And Ive even told him that!  But he also tells me the same Then like 10- mins later he wants to hug and all that!!  Crazy!!  So I feel ya there!  At least he knows how u feel!  Oh by the way, I test my boyfriend ALOT, sometimes I feel like you about going and not looking back!!  Anyways, right now we are not having problems but I totally understand what u are going through. 

Libiasmommy
by Group Admin on Jul. 28, 2007 at 2:55 PM
We are like twins but we dont look alike LOL. Im the same way!!! I tell my mna I love you but I dont like you all the time, but right now were getting along great lol
Quoting franklinMomma:

omg...girl sounds just like me!!  LOL  I love my man but I really dont like him...LOL  And Ive even told him that!  But he also tells me the same Then like 10- mins later he wants to hug and all that!!  Crazy!!  So I feel ya there!  At least he knows how u feel!  Oh by the way, I test my boyfriend ALOT, sometimes I feel like you about going and not looking back!!  Anyways, right now we are not having problems but I totally understand what u are going through. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)