Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still not happy!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 4:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

So me and my man still argue all the time over little things, he's always bitching about every little thing and I dont know what to do, I hate being with him if it wasnt for the arguing we would be ok! But he's not going to change!  When we get into arguements he call me a fatass I dont understand why he does this cause I dont think I am fat and neither does anyone else! Also his ex was like 2 or 3 of me so I wonder what he called her??  If he truely loved me he wouldnt call me names.  I pay half of everything here the rent and the bills so we are pretty much roomates, he sleeps on the couch alot!!!!!!  He never gives me love like hugs or holds me!  Well he does but it very rare!~   He doesnt have anyone else if thats what you are thinking because he literaly has no time  he works then always comes straight home!  The shop is right next door to our house so I know he's there.  Ive told him that I dont want to be with him anymore but he thinks I am just messing with him!  I am sooooo tired of all the drama with him  any advice!  We've been through this before and he says he's gonna change but he never does!!! 

Just so you know,  I was living in a apt. and my daugher was going to one school well then we moved inton this house about 2 months ago and she had to transfer school's Id hate to have to transfer her a 3rd time  in one school year!!!!!!!  But I dont think I can hang in here for 5 more months!!! 

by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)