Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

** Welcome **

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

Hola ! Hello !

Welcome to "Everyday New Mom's" a group for mom's like you and me ! Your next door mom...where not everyday it's perfect..and sunny LOL...(but we hope) and where we only sleep sometime only 4 hours a night if were are lucky LOL

A group where we understand that YOU NEED SUPPORT, no matter how young/old your little one (one's) are...and all thought playdate's at the park are fun....they are not duable when your liltte one it's only a few months old and your bound by feeding and napping schedule ! But that's no reason why not to be able to share with a few cool mom's like us...Coffee, snacks....and much more !

I won't ask you a bunch of questions....just introduce your self and join us ! The 1st meeting will be set, as soon as we have at least 2 mom's or more (not counting me)... But you never know, we can meet as early as this Saturday....Sep 12th -- Let me know if your intersted in coming ! I know I will be there LOL....

Welcome! ~ Everyday New Mom's ~

by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
maliya0608
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Thanks for the invite. My name is Marilyn, i'm 24 yrs old, and i'm the proud mom of 2 girls. Maya is 3 and Aliya is 18 months old.

*~[MaRi]~*
Proud Mommy to
*~Maya Amelia~*
and
*~Aliya Jade~*
Happily taken and engaged to Rajin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)