Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updates!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

I've noticed that on a lot of colic support groups I've found online, some people with the same problems my son and I were facing never updated their posts to tell what resolution they came to. I was hoping some of you previous posters could let us know how it's going with your (now hopefully formerly) colicky babies.

My son is now 7 months old and "outgrew" his colic when I figured out he had food allergies/sensitivites and eliminated those foods from my diet (I breastfeed). We are beginning allergy testing now, though we know my son is allergic to soy and probably eggs. Tonight we are in the midst of a gas attack because I indulged in a handful of popcorn yesterday at the movies. Corn is one of the ingredients my son can't seem to tolerate. Naughty mommy.

Anyone else have updates?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
NorthwoodsMom
by Group Owner on Dec. 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Great idea!

My son also has now mostly outgrown the colic. We still have bad days/nights, but maybe only 2/3 a week instead of 6/7. He is now almost 6 mos old. I feel pretty fortunate as my first son didn't outgrow his colic until 7-8mos! I still have to hold my boy all night in order for him to stay asleep, every time I try to lay him down he wakes himself up...but at least the major colic fits are over!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)