Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marines and their Guns

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you'll love his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you've got to love this!!!! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

You've got to love the Marines!

AMERICA, THE HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!"
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
annielwhite
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 7:07 PM
dude that was frikkin great.. im FW this to mike that was funny

Lil Rickey got to shoot his 1st BB gun last weekend with supervision of a [mike] marine, and it felt very comfortable. Marines are the best.

~annie
usmcwife0311
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2007 at 7:25 PM

Quoting annielwhite:

dude that was frikkin great.. im FW this to mike that was funny

Lil Rickey got to shoot his 1st BB gun last weekend with supervision of a [mike] marine, and it felt very comfortable. Marines are the best.

~annie

shit, my first shooting experience was with a bunch of my grandpa's drunk old friends! I haven't killed anyone yet! lol I got my hunting licence when I was 12, and when I open up my own salon (God only knows when that will ever happen) I want to get my concealed weapons licence so I can carry a loaded gun with me EVERYWHERE!!  my dad has his, and it's great, he carries his 9mm to restaraunts and stuff...  I always have to remind him that sometimes his shirt gets caught on it and it's all in the open to everyone lol... never know when a gun control activist might be around!
Marinewife
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:28 PM
LMAO! oh that was good!! Have to send that off to DH as his laugh for the day ;) Thanks
annielwhite
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:08 PM
i hope Michael Moore gets shot with a BB Gun. that would be hilarious! fattass
usmcwife0311
by Group Admin on Mar. 29, 2007 at 1:10 AM

Quoting annielwhite:

he probably wouldn't even feel it with all that lard protecting him
Kathyp26
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2007 at 8:21 AM
I read this with my husband and he loved it.  He said that's what that lady gets for being such a brat!  he also said, ''Ooh-Rah''
annielwhite
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 2:00 PM

Quoting usmcwife0311:

Quoting annielwhite:

he probably wouldn't even feel it with all that lard protecting him

yup. they would be lost in his fatass.
Milkmom
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2007 at 11:35 AM
I sent this to my brother he'll LOVE it!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)