Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get to know your twins!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 354 Total Views

Tell us everything about them? Favorite color, animal, fav place, food. Anything you wanna share and/or brag about your twins! If you haven't had them yet, who's the most active, what do they respond to most? Etc. 

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyoftriple
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Hello I am so excited about this group I am the mom of triplet 11 year old girls 1 fraternal set of twins all have different personalities they picked out ther favorite colors quite early 4 yrs and those are still the the favorites pink yellow green even at 11 they wear me out even more so than when they were little now they can follow me around and whine they are sooo fun even though they are stinkers they are my life   lori 

proud mommy and grandma
ashlovemyboy
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM

My twins are not here yet and I'm still pretty early in my pregnacy soooo not to much to share yet

We found out at 7 weeks we were having TWINS!!! At 12 weeks we told they were IDENTICAL WOW!!! The ultrasound tech said she is really good about telling the genders at 13 weeks we asked her to try and see what ours were. She was able to see one of the twins really good and said she was  like 90% sure it was a girl but was unable to see the wnd twin but since they are identical oviously it would be the same gender... We also did the home gender detection test just for fun and that also said girls!!! This test is suppose to be around 85% accurate we decided with the conclusion from the ultrasound tech and the test We would say they are girls but I have another ultrasound this week and hopefully they can confirm...

Well we are now 4 months I can feel the babies move inside but not outside yet. I can't remember when My son (singleton) Started getting really active and when I could feel him out side my belly really good. He is 3 now so that was a few years ago... I can't wait though to feel them moving alot and can't wait to actually meet them hold them and kiss them.

My doc delivers all multiples by c-section so we know we have that done and he said he also performs the opperation on wednesday and at 35 weeks. We will set that date my next oppointment with him witch is in 3 weeks But should be somewere around may 10th... Unless they come early hopefully we hold out until then though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)