Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get this group moving!!! Funny story time!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 380 Total Views

Hello everyone! Long time no talk! So lets hear your funniest moments of being a parent of multiples!

I'm brainstorming a contest or game we could have coming up!

I'll keep ya'll posted!

by on Feb. 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tori.Mommy64
by Group Owner on Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:44 AM

Hmm, all I can think of at the moment is the first week daddy went back to work. I was so tired, and the twins were really bad fussy, and my oldest daughter had spilled some kool-aid on her shirt, so I went and got some pre treating shout detergent stuff, and put it on, but then realized I hadn't gotten the twins milk out to thaw, so I open the freezer and get it out. About 2 hours later, I went to get some more out for the next feeding, and discovered my daughters frozen, pre-treated shirt. lol

ashlovemyboy
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Tori.Mommy64:

Hmm, all I can think of at the moment is the first week daddy went back to work. I was so tired, and the twins were really bad fussy, and my oldest daughter had spilled some kool-aid on her shirt, so I went and got some pre treating shout detergent stuff, and put it on, but then realized I hadn't gotten the twins milk out to thaw, so I open the freezer and get it out. About 2 hours later, I went to get some more out for the next feeding, and discovered my daughters frozen, pre-treated shirt. lol

lol That is actually pretty funny Ive found phones keys chips ect in fridge...

tattoed_momma07
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Lol thats funny! I have done the same thing! I found the TV remote in the fridge one day!

Quoting ashlovemyboy:

Quoting Tori.Mommy64:

lol That is actually pretty funny Ive found phones keys chips ect in fridge...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN