Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce your family here:

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell us all about your family!!

by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:44 AM
Replies (11-16):
mommyx4plustwin
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:51 PM

My name is Penny.I am a sahm with six kids.My last pregnancy was a set of twin girls.I also have a 20yr. old daughter .I have a 17yr. old daughter.My only son is 10yrs.old.I have another daughter who is 7.They all keep me really busy.

JDAVIS6415
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Hello Everyone~

My name is Jeni. I am 28 years old and a first time mom to micro preemie twin boys!!! I went into pre term labor at 25weeks due to an incompt. cervix and was able to keep them in until 28 weeks exactly. They bot weighed in at just over 2lbs. I am a part time working mom - (home wed-sun). I am happily married to my high school sweet heart. The boys just recently turned one and learning how to walk. I am located in Springfield Virginia and both my husband and I grew up here. I would love to get to meet other moms most of my friends are single or do not have kids.  This past year has been such a roller coaster of emotions. Im ready for 2010!!!!!! :)

Aiden - 1 day old

Brenden - 1 day old

Both boys a month ago!!

tnbjbeams444
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hi everyone. My DIL lives with me and she just found out she is having twins. She is 17 weeks and is so sick. I am trying to learn all I can so I can help her and the babies. Thank you so very much.

reasopolialy
by on Feb. 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM

My name is Stephanie.  Back in 2006 I wanted to give my little girl a sibling and ended up with naturally conceived triplets- the true definition of a surprise.  My oldest daughter Reagan is 8 years old and the triplets, Sophia, Olivia, and Alyssa, are 3 years old (they will be 4 in April).  The triplets were born 14 weeks early and we spent between 13 and 16 weeks in the NUCU.  Sophia and Olivia are all caught up and right where they are supposed to be for all levels of development.  Alyssa, my miracle child, developed Cerebral Palsy.  She is unable to walk, talk, sit up unassisted, etc.  She can hear perfectly, but has 50% vision loss in both eyes.  She is a very special part of our family and her sisters love her soooo much!  They are very protective of "their" Alyssa.   I work full time as a curriculum coordinator for a private special education pre-school in our area.  When I'm not at work, my kids keep me plenty busy and I love it.

alyssa2287
by on Feb. 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM

I am 22, the mother of 2 year old twin boys, and I have been pregnant 3 times with twin boys. Once before, and once after I had my children.  My husband and I are trying to conceive again. I am a stay at home mom.  My husband is 29 and is an MD.  We have been married for 4 wonderful years.  I am a foster child, my husband is one of 14 boys.  He is a twin, and has 2 sets of twin brothers, and a set of triplet brothers.  This past May, his older brother was killed in a drive by shooting in Chicago.  I think thats all for now.

2monkeybabes
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM

hi! 23 years old and moma of identical boys...Kamdyn and Kaedyn...who will be 5 in september! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN