Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He started talking!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 311 Total Views
Okay so just a refresher My son is 3 wass not talking he was fine at first around 2 he did not progress. He had about 7 ear infections seperate. Sensory motor delay. He cought up with sensory motorbut was not talking. All exams and everything came upnormal.. well lately we lost his medicaide we cannot afford therapy so he is not going to therapy at all and school is out. Much to my surprise hejust stated talking. This week alone he added maybe 30 words . I'm so happy about that. He also started playing with other boys in the park the other boys are a little older but my baby is tall is just nice to see him accepted and not just do parallel play. I haveno idea what started this buts but I am so that it did and I'm also scared it will stop.he is still not at the level of a 3yr old n I know that but I really don't care. I know my son is different and I just want him to be happyi do want him to "catch up" but there is somuch more to my babythan just the level that he test at I know he is capable of so much more that the rosetti test can measure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lifetimelove
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:33 AM

That's amazing!  These kids are so surprising, aren't they?  I'm so happy for you both!

busymom3910
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:48 PM

That's fabulous news. Enjoy having your ear talked off I did once my son was able to start talking at the age 4. Now he's almost 16 and wish he wouldn't talk so much. Hahahah!. Congrats mom.

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/vhSMm5.png

http://lb3f.lilypie.com/gcGwm5.png

karenwarshaw
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:09 PM

wow That is Wonderful!!!! Congradulations and Enjoy..Call your social services and see what happened to medicaide... hopefully you can reapply.. all kids should be able to have insurance especially special needs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)