Every good business starts with a blog.......
Do you have a blog? If not, why not?
Whether you wish to start a mom blog, an income generating blog, or a blog for your small business or company, you are at the right place at the right time!
Check out the numbers- they speak for themselves!
Number of blogs in 2010
- 32 million WordPress blogs…total blogs for all other blogs (Blogger, Live Journal, etc...) to come…...
- More than 500 million active users
- 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Twitter now has 105,779,710 registered users.
- New users are signing up at the rate of 300,000 per day.
- 180 million unique visitors come to the site every month.
Business Owners- Did you know?
A blog is “friendlier” than a website because content is usually delivered in a casual, fun way.
Because a blog is updated often, it is ranked higher in the search engines than a traditional website.
Blogs allow interaction between a company and it’s customers . A blog is “friendlier” than a website- the content is usually delivered in a casual, fun way. Visitors to your blog can leave comments and you can comment back.
Visitors can also subscribe to your blog, thus they are alerted by email every time you publish a new post. Stay fresh in their mind!
People like to buy from other “people” NOT a company !
So, with that being said….Let’s Get Bizzy Blogging!
While there, subscribe to my Weekly Blogging Tips newsletter!
The Blogging Biz Mom
Check out my radio show: Get Bizzy Blogging!
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.