Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After 7 years, I actually found a LEGIT company.

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2015 at 6:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

After 7 years, I actually found a LEGIT company.
I work for a company called ItWorks & in the 7 years I've tried working from home & trying dozens of work from home "jobs" I FINALLY hit the jackpot. Their company is tripling yearly, expanding into different countries and their products really do work. ItWorks Global has now been named in the top 15 Direct Sales Company in America and it's only touched around 2-3% of the U.S. It is also climbing the charts in the INC 500 list and people are literally paying off cars with it after amazing bonuses you can achieve and if you work hard enough the residual income can eventually be the only one you need. The lovely lady who put me on her team has 2 children and both her and her husband work for ItWorks and it is their only income. She has inspired me and after just a week's worth of effort on my end I see the energy of it pulling people in. You even make back your investment with your Starter Kit. Easy.
Please ask me any questions you need.
I've opened a Facebook page with dozens upon dozens of pictures of results and distributors who have hit their bonuses and celebrities who even use it. To inquire about the page, the company, the products or anything else that can't be answered on the website, please feel free to ask me.
Carpè Diem
Www.NirvanaWraps.Com
Www.Facebook.Com/NirvanaWithItWorks
NirvanaWithItWorks@Gmail.Com

by on Jul. 6, 2015 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)