Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My intro.. not an ad..

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

My name is Kathy, I've been a SAHM for the last 23 years. Recently divorced, I found that being out of the workforce, age and my health, there was no company that was willing to hire me, regardless of my experience. I'm too young to draw social security. What was I to do? A friend invited me to a travel seminar. I like to travel, visit different countries, why not. I did my research on the company. It's a legit business, so I invested into the company. Got my certification to become a travel agent and started my own home based travel business. I love it. I get to help people in so many ways. Not just helping them to plan their dream vacations, which is fun but help them to become financially independent too. The perks you receive as travel agent are great, the tax breaks of owning your own business, the freedom I have, I couldn't ask for anything better. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

I read the comment about posting a link.. Here my link.. blueskyscustomtravel.paycation.com

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)